What kinds of issues do I work with?
I work with people who are 18+. Over the years, I have worked with people who have faced various psychological and emotional problems, as well as the challenges that life can throw at all of us.
I work collaboratively to understand how issues and patterns have developed over time and what keeps them going. Then we consider goals for therapy, and decide on which approaches will be most helpful.
Psychological and emotional problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Anxiety, social anxiety, specific phobias
- Panic attacks, claustrophobia
- Health anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Stress, including work-related stress and study-related stress
- Low self-esteem and self-criticism
- Eating disorders: anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, body image, comfort eating
Life changes and challenges
- Challenges such as starting university, interviews, new role, workplace bullying
- Family and relationship difficulties, managing conflict, loneliness
- Life transitions: becoming an adult, becoming a parent, retirement