Experience and approaches
I am a clinical psychologist with over ten years of experience working with adults. I have worked in the NHS, in private practice, and I also currently see students in a London university for psychological therapy.
I specialise in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, and Compassion Focused Therapy. I work collaboratively with clients to understand how issues and patterns have developed and what is keeping them going. Then, we consider goals for therapy, and decide on which approaches will be most helpful.
Clinical and research qualifications
- 2004 PhD Developmental Psychology, University of Manchester
- 2007 Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Royal Holloway, University of London
- 2012 Postgraduate Diploma in CBT, Royal Holloway, University of London
- 2015 Advanced workshop in Compassion Focused Therapy, University of Derby
- 2015 Supervisors' workshop, University of London clinical psychology training
- 2015 Workshop in Enhanced CBT for Eating Disorders, University of Oxford
- 2016 Poster presentation at the Compassionate Mind Foundation Fifth International conference in Manchester: From self criticism to self compassion: A Compassionate Mind Training Workshop for students.
- Health and Care Professionals Council (HPCP) - registered member
- British Psychological Society (BPS) - Chartered Clinical Psychologist,
Associate Fellow, Member of the Division of Clinical Psychology
(BABCP) - Accredited CBT Therapist